You missed it This great deal for Ojai Valley Inn & Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Home-Delivered Meals with Farm-Fresh Ingredients
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
Personalized Hardcover 1-Click Photo Book
Ojai Valley Inn & Spa
A One-Night Stay for Two in an Ojai Room on Sundays through Thursdays ($289-$309) or Fridays and Saturdays ($329) on Select Dates; Breakfast for Two; Spa Day Passes for Two; and More
97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
There are certain destinations so idyllic and serene that their beauty impersonates art. Experience sketches of Spain in Southern California when you Escape to a one-night stay for two at Ojai Valley Inn & Spa.
Mediterranean temperatures perfectly complement the Tuscan architecture at this AAA Five Diamond property, only 30 miles from Santa Barbara and 80 miles from LA. Craft a plan to visit on Sundays through Thursdays, from June 1 to July 31 ($289) or August 1 to October 31, 2012 ($309), or Fridays and Saturdays, from August 1 to October 31, 2012 ($329); two vouchers can also be combined for a two-night stay.
The signature Ojai Nest linens and California-chic décor earned the hotel a spot on Condé Nast Traveler's Gold List in 2010, but it also was named one of the magazine's Top 25 Spas in North America and one of the Top 100 Golf Resorts in the World. And those are just a couple of the awards.
Allow the hotel staff to draw up a breakfast of regional fruits, house granola, and organic eggs at Oak Grill. Then, it's off to enjoy still life with spa passes for two, which give you access to the spa pools, sauna, and locker room facilities. It's easy to be tempted by the spa's menu when it includes treatments like the Shangri-La––a sugar foot scrub, lavender body buff, and warm-oil scalp treatment––alongside a number of massages and facials.
With your body of work feeling like an objet d'art, dip into one of four invigorating pools. And for a truly avant-garde resort experience, visit the Apothecary. There, you can create your own unique collage of scents to wear on the town.
In the afternoon, you'll want to canvas the resort's 220 tree-covered acres, including its renowned 18-hole championship golf course. Scale Meditation Mount and take in picturesque views of the valley, stroke the waters of Lake Casitas by boat, or rent bikes and carve a path into town. There, you can brush up on Ojai Valley's local flavors at the farmers' market and take in performances at Theater 150.
At night, sate your palette with fine dining at Maravilla while you witness the day's best exhibit: the Ojai's Pink Moment. Watch from the veranda as the sunset colors the mountains a gorgeous pink while you enjoy a gallery of locally sourced dishes, including baby beets topped with Ojai Pixie tangerines, and Cypress Grove Chevre Purple Haze goat cheese; sautéed prawns served with parmesan polenta; and rhubarb-glazed pork with quinoa and barley pilaf.
Paint yourself a picture-perfect getaway that will be a masterpiece of a memory no matter how you frame it.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012
the fine print
- Valid for stays from June 1-October 31, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to two vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include breakfast for two at the Oak Grill, spa day passes for two, and a welcome bottle of wine and waived service charge
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher does not include the 10% occupancy tax on the room rate; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: June 10, 14; August 10, 11, 17, 18; September 1, 2, 21, 22, 29; October 9, 20, 26
- Please call 888-697-8780 for property policies
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Valid for stays from June 1-October 31, 2012
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Up to two vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Vouchers include breakfast for two at the Oak Grill, spa day passes for two, and a welcome bottle of wine and waived service charge
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Based upon double occupancy
• Voucher does not include the 10% occupancy tax on the room rate; payable directly to the property
• Blackout dates: June 10, 14; August 10, 11, 17, 18; September 1, 2, 21, 22, 29; October 9, 20, 26
• Please call 888-697-8780 for property policies
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 27, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms