Too many gingerbread men means Santa isn't the only one with a jiggly belly this season. Tighten up and slim down with this deal from CrossFit Invoke on South Saunders Street:
• $49 (regularly $125) for 12 one-hour BootyCamp classes and four yoga classes
• $29 (regularly $60) for six yoga classes
• BootyCamp uses body weight resistance, kettlebells, medicine balls, and more
• Yoga helps improve flexibility, increase circulation, and reduce stress, among other benefits
• BootyCamp held in Pullen Park Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 6 a.m. or 6 p.m.
Want more? Check out CrossFit Invoke on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2013
Tone Your Physique with CrossFit Bootycamp
- from $49