You can down a pint in 2.3 seconds and crush an empty can on your head, but can you recite how your favorite libation was created? Make your answer "yes" with this deal from Boylan Bridge Brewpub:
• $12 (regularly $25) for a 30-minute brewery tour for two
• Includes a tasting of six beers, as well as a signature take-home glass
• Beer is made on-site with water, malted barley, hops, and yeast
• Sample Gantlet Golden Ale, Pullman Porter, Polar Bear Winter Ale, and more
• Tours Tuesday through Friday, 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 2 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• Tours run in December, January, and February and start every half hour
Want more? Check out Boylan Bridge Brewpub on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 4, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 26, 2013
Boylan Bridge Brewpub
30-Minute Brewery Tour for Two at Local Watering Hole
- from $12