The experienced and caring staff at this dental practice are experts when it comes to the delicate structures of the face and jaw, making them well-equipped to handle a variety of facial rejuvenation and dental treatments:
• $159 ($350 value) for 20 units of Botox
• $399 ($650 value) for one syringe of Juvéderm
• $59 ($291 value) for a dental exam, cleaning, and X-ray
• $149 ($550 value) for an in-office Lumibrite teeth-whitening treatment
• $399 ($1,300 value) for a full porcelain crown
• $2,999 ($6,000 value) for a set of ClearCorrect invisible braces including exam, X-rays, and impressions
Botox is an FDA-approved procedure designed to temporarily reduce the appearance of moderate to severe crow's feet or lines between the eyebrows by relaxing the muscles that cause skin to crease.
Juvéderm, also FDA-approved, is a dermal filler that can helpto smooth skin and reduce the appearance of laugh lines, crow's feet, small lip lines, and fine lines around the mouth and nose for up to a year.
Lumibrite teeth whitening uses a hydrogen peroxide-based whitening gel to quickly and gently help dissolve stains on your teeth.
A porcelain crown is a permanent, tooth-shaped cap placed over your natural tooth to improve its appearance or provide added strength to a tooth weakened by tooth decay.
ClearCorrect braces are free of wires and brackets and can be removed when needed so you can keep eating your favorite foods.
"Professional service delivered with gentleness and compassion." - LivingSocial Member
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 7, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 4, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Signature Smiles of Tulsa
Soften Fine Lines with 20 Units of Botox
- from $159