Owner Crystal Bowen and the rest of the friendly staff at The Paw Spa have years of experience in grooming -- which is probably why TulsaPeople readers selected this 101st Street boutique as an outstanding local business in 2012:
• $20 ($44 value) for one basic full grooming package for dogs up to 25 lbs.
• $25 ($55 value) for one basic full grooming package for dogs 26-45 lbs.
• $30 ($66 value) for one basic full grooming package for dogs 46-60 lbs.
• $54 ($110 value) for one basic full grooming package for dogs 61-100 lbs.
• Call to schedule your appointment, which typically lasts between two and three hours
Pamper Your Pooch
Your furry friend will enjoy a gentle shampoo applied with The Paw Spa's hydro bath system, a deep (but gentle) ear cleaning, and an anal gland expression if necessary. This package also includes a sanitary clip; trimming around eyes, ears, and feet; and shaving of hair around the pads. The pup will also be treated to a full-body breed-standard haircut and style before its nails are trimmed and filed and its coat blow dried and brushed out. The session concludes with the addition of natural aromatherapy cologne and a ribbon or scarf.
Want more? Check out The Paw Spa on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 4, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 24, 2013
The Paw Spa
Treat Your Dog to a Delightful Day
- from $20