You missed it This great deal for Four Points by Sheraton Lexington is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Four Points by Sheraton Lexington
A One-Night Stay for Two, Breakfast for Two, $45 Dinner Credit, Bourbon Education Class, and Kentucky Bourbon Trail Passport
72% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Lexington, Kentucky has made a name for itself as the "Horse Capital of the World," but it's also home to some blue-ribbon bourbon. If you've been champing at the bit for a taste of authentic Kentucky, take off on this week's Escape to Four Points by Sheraton Lexington.
You and a guest will saddle up for an overnight stay in a Deluxe King Room and receive breakfast for two, a $45 dinner credit, a bourbon education class, and a Kentucky Bourbon Trail passport ($121). Rooms feature king-size Four Comfort beds and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet.
Start your day on the right hoof with included breakfast for two in the hotel's Café, then learn about the region's signature whiskey at an included bourbon education class. Your Kentucky Bourbon Trail passport will direct you to six famous distilleries—including Maker's Mark, Woodford Reserve, Wild Turkey, and Jim Beam—that put the Bluegrass State on the map. Tour all six, then mail in your completed passport to receive a Kentucky Bourbon Trail shirt.
If alcohol doesn't stir your fancy, the area's stable of historical and equine attractions will keep you interested. Downtown Lexington is packed with museums, galleries, and shops, including the Mary Todd Lincoln House.
Or, see magnificent creatures for yourself at the 1,229-acre Kentucky Horse Park, host of the 2010 World Equestrian Games. In addition to museums and events dedicated to horses, the park offers pony rides and more than three dozen breeds to see. Legendary Man o' War and his Triple Crown-winning offspring War Admiral—two of history's greatest racehorses—are interned at the park.
Your day will end with dinner at the Café, but the memories of this blue-blood Escape to Kentucky will last long after you cross the finish line.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2013
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 6/4-6/10, 6/26-7/3, and 7/16-7/22
- Dinner voucher is not valid on alcohol
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Blackout dates are 6/4-6/10, 6/26-7/3, and 7/16-7/22
• Dinner voucher is not valid on alcohol
• Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms