You missed it This great deal for CPR in Chicago is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Integrative Wellness Academy
Life Coaching Certification Courses
Chicago - South / Southwest Suburbs$1,200$230
4 Guitar, Bass, or Ukulele Lessons via Skype
Chicago - South / Southwest Suburbs$110$55
Breaking Grounds In Music
5 Music Lessons
Chicago - South / Southwest Suburbs$100$50
1-Hour Online Computer Repair and Virus Removal
Chicago - South / Southwest Suburbs$149$19
CPR in Chicago
CPR Course for Healthcare Providers, or First Aid, AED, and CPR Course for a Corporation
Danielle Cortes-DeVito -- first aid and safety writer for the Chicago Examiner, former Chicago Fire Department paramedic, and founder of CPR in Chicago -- oversees an experienced team who will give you the necessary skills to act during an emergency:
• $30 ($60 value) for a CPR course for healthcare providers
• $600 ($1,200 value) for an on-site corporate first aid, CPR, and AED course
• Take a look at the testimonials from individuals and major corporate clients
The CPR course for healthcare providers is ideal for paramedics, nurses, medical assistants of all kinds, and students wanting to enter the healthcare industry. In it, you'll learn adult, child, and infant CPR, as well as how to use the AED and bag valve mask. At the end of the class, you'll take a basic skills and written test to receive certification.
The on-site corporate training course covers CPR, AED and first aid during a five-hour workshop, and concludes with participants receiving a first aid, CPR, and AED card valid for two years.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 11, 2014
Service area includes a 40.0-mile radius from zip code 60655
Find out if you are eligible for service by entering your zip code below.
merchant will service you!
merchant out of area
the fine print
- Distance restrictions apply; service area includes the following zip codes
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as gift
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Distance restrictions apply; service area includes 40-mile radius of 60655; please call 800-630-3028 with questions
- Customers must pass basic skills and written test at the end of the session in order to receive certification
- All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same customer
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as gift
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Distance restrictions apply; service area includes 40-mile radius of 60655; please call 800-630-3028 with questions
• Customers must pass basic skills and written test at the end of the session in order to receive certification
• All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same customer
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 26, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 11, 2014
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms