100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Razors are burdensome, and tweezers are so tedious. Toss 'em both in the trash and schedule an appointment for long-lasting relief from unsightly hair with proven, safe treatments from Dr. Nikki Martin at Medical Aesthetics of Menlo Park:
• $99 ($600 value) for six laser hair-removal treatments for an extra-small area
• $199 ($900 value) for six laser hair-removal treatments for a small area
• $299 ($1,200 value) for six laser hair-removal treatments for a medium area
• $499 ($1,800 value) for six laser hair-removal treatments for a large area
• $699 ($3,000 value) for six laser hair-removal treatments for an extra-large area
An extra-small area includes the ears, nose, fingers, and toes.
A small area includes the chin, upper lip, happy trail/navel, hands, and feet.
A medium area includes the sideburns, areolas, underarms, front or back of neck, beard, and regular bikini.
A large area includes the full face, men's forearms, shoulders, Brazilian bikini, women's abs, women's full arms, and lower legs
An extra-large area includes the upper legs, men's chest, men's abs, men's lower or upper back, and men's full arms.
How it Works
The FDA-cleared Alma-brand laser hair-removal system utilizes pulses of energy to heat hair follicles, destroying them and inhibiting future hair growth. The entire session takes about one hour, and following your final session, you'll be prepared to show off smooth skin that'll last.
Medical Aesthetics of Menlo Park's Website
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 28, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 3, 2014
Medical Aesthetics of Menlo Park
Laser Hair Removal at a Downtown Clinic
enjoy $501 savings
- from $99