We might be the Cornhusker State, but sometimes we trade in kernels for clucking. If you've got a hankerin' for poultry perfection, The Millard Roadhouse has some of Nebraska's best chicken.
• $10 for $20 to spend on food and drink
• Select your favorite hometown classics like liver and onions or chicken and noodles
• Feast on the blackened catfish, or try Doc's delicious raspberry vinaigrette salad
• The main event: broasted chicken that's juicier than a fourth-quarter showdown
• Pair with sauerkraut and mashed potatoes for the complete family meal
Want more? Check out Millard Roadhouse on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2013
back by popular demand:
Juicy Broasted Chicken + Comfort Food Favorites
- from $10