With an exquisite menu and warm ambiance complete with a crackling fire, it's no wonder Ryan's Bistro is a favorite among Omaha's see-and-be-seen crowd.
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and drink
• Quaint, romantic bistro locals call "one of the best places in town"
• OpenTable's Diner's Choice Winner of Neighborhood Gem
• Diverse menu of tantalizing appetizers, enormous salads, and entrées fit for foodies
• Pair flavorful dishes with more than 100 options from the expansive wine list
Want more? Check out Ryan's Bistro on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2013
50% Contemporary French Fare
popular right now
SkateDaze or Playdazium Admission for 2 or 4$10
Three Games of Bowling for 2 or 4 Including Shoe Rental, Cheeseburg...$16
Louie's Wine Dive
Tasting Menu for Two with One Appetizer, One Dessert, and a Carafe ...$22
Dine at a Rising Midtown Crossing Eatery$15
Omaha Power Yoga
Strengthen Your Body and Mind: 20 Yoga Classes$20