The caring staff at this physician-led center are well-equipped to help you tackle all your skincare concerns, from repairing sun damage to paring down excess hair so you can feel smooth and confident:
• $75 ($150 value) for a chemical peel
• $139 ($1,074 value) for six laser hair removal treatments for a small area
• $239 ($1,674 value) for six laser hair removal treatments for a medium area
• $339 ($2,274 value) for six laser hair removal treatments for a large area
• $249 ($500 value) for 20 units of Botox for a small area
The chemical peel provides deep, rejuvenating exfoliation by sloughing away the outer layer of dead and damaged skin cells to allow newer cells to shine through.
Small laser hair removal areas include the areola, basic bikini line, chin, fingers, front or back of neck, happy trail, toes, underarms, unibrow, or upper lip.
Medium laser hair removal areas include buttocks, chest, extended bikini, half of arms, lower back, shoulders, stomach, or upper back.
Large laser hair removal areas include chest and stomach, full arms, full back, or half of legs
Botox is an FDA-cleared injectable designed to relax the facial muscles that cause wrinkles to form, helping to soften crow's feet or lines between the brows.
Quality Healthcare and Wellness Center on Facebook
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2014
back by popular demand:
Quality Healthcare and Wellness Center
Chemical Peel, Six Laser Hair Removal Treatments, or Botox
- from $139