You missed it This great deal for Villa del Vino is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Villa del Vino
Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($349) or Fridays and Saturdays ($399), Daily Breakfast for Two, Two Wine Tastings, and 47% Off a Four-Hour Wine Tour
90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Toast the tastes of California with this week's Escape to Temecula's Villa del Vino, just an hour and a half southeast of Los Angeles in the heart of Southern California wine country.
It's a splendid seven-acre ranch retreat surrounded by vineyards, and this week's Escape scores you a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($349) or Fridays and Saturdays ($399), in the laid-back luxury of a luxurious California king suite, featuring a rock-grotto shower, flat-screen TV, dual sinks, stone fireplace, and overstuffed California king bed.
You'll also get continental breakfast for two each day, a Reserve tasting for two at Keyways Winery, and 47 percent off a four-hour luxury limo wine tour.
Relax while your knowledgeable, local guide from Lux Limo Company chauffeurs you through Temecula Wine Country. Your tour includes wine tasting for two at three premier wineries; an on-board concierge and a photographer to memorialize the day (high-def photos available at no additional charge); and a light lunch of wine, cheese, and crackers.
At some point, you'll want to use your Reserve tasting voucher at Keyways Winery, the valley's only woman-owned winery. Let your palate run wild as a sommelier pours a flight of five wines—from the aromatic Albariño to the big Cabernet Sauvignon—at this 23-year-old enterprise, one of the valley's first.
Need a break from the bottle? Head to Old Town Temecula for a wander through this turn-of-the-century stagecoach stop. Around since 1882, the town today is abuzz with antiques shops, modern boutiques, restaurants, and bars—even a community theater, which showcases live dance, music, and theatrical performances throughout the year.
Why head north to Napa? In Temecula, little more than an hour from San Diego, Palm Springs, and LA, you'll find pastoral, vine-lined landscapes and a healthy dose of the sweet nectar they produce. And at Villa del Vino, you'll have a spot on a sumptuous estate in the middle of it all.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 28, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2012
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit three per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Must be 21 to reserve and check into room
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Black out dates apply on all major holidays
- First available stay date is April 1, 2012
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Limit three per purchaser, additional as gifts
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Based upon double occupancy
• Must be 21 to reserve and check into room
• Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
• Offer may be combined to extend stay
• Black out dates apply on all major holidays
• First available stay date is April 1, 2012
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 28, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms