In 1996, there was a French renaissance of sorts on State Street. It was the creation of Giessinger Winery, which offers you a taste of something new with this deal:
• $22 ($44 value) for two flights of four wines for two people
• Including a take-home bottle of 2008 Lady in Crimson, a Riesling-like red wine
• Winery boasts "exotic California wines with a French touch"
• Taste up to eight vinos: two whites, one rosé, two reds, two desserts, and one port
• Options rotate daily; scope out the tasting schedule
• Valid at participating spots in Santa Barbara, Fillmore, and Westlake Village (by appt. only)
Want more? Check out Giessinger Winery on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 4, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013
A Wine Tasting for 2 on the Santa Barbara Coast
- from $22