You missed it This great deal for Giessinger Winery is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
A Wine Tasting for 2 on the Santa Barbara Coast
- Save 50%
- 107 purchased
75% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
In 1996, there was a French renaissance of sorts on State Street. It was the creation of Giessinger Winery, which offers you a taste of something new with this deal:
• $22 ($44 value) for two flights of four wines for two people
• Including a take-home bottle of 2008 Lady in Crimson, a Riesling-like red wine
• Winery boasts "exotic California wines with a French touch"
• Taste up to eight vinos: two whites, one rosé, two reds, two desserts, and one port
• Options rotate daily; scope out the tasting schedule
• Valid at participating spots in Santa Barbara, Fillmore, and Westlake Village (by appt. only)
Want more? Check out Giessinger Winery on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 29, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013