You missed it This great deal for Sterling Plastic Surgery is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Microdermabrasion Facial or 20 Units of Botox
Southern New Hampshire$180$90
New Image Laser Hair Removal
6 Laser Hair Treatments
Southern New Hampshire$1,260$149
Foot Care Specialists, PC
Laser Nail Fungus Removal for 1 or Both Feet
Southern New Hampshire$600$299.99
Beauty Tech Spa
3 Laser Hair-Removal Treatments
Southern New Hampshire$298$98.99
back by popular demand:
Sterling Plastic Surgery
Medical-Grade Hyrdra Peel, Hand Rejuvenation Peels, Glytone Peels for Eyes, Micro Peel & More
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
With certifications from both the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Daniel A. Sterling stands out from the crowd. Esthetician Lisa Finch is equally impressive -- receiving awards from Obagi, advanced training, and a certification in Advanced Medical Aesthetics:
• $100 ($220 value) for one medical-grade hydra peel
• $225 ($450 value) for three hand rejuvenation peels
• $250 ($500 value) for four Glytone Enerpeel eye peels
• $100 ($200 value) for a medical-grade micro peel
• $350 ($900 value) for four hydra peels
The hydra peel is a three-step treatment that begins with a medical-grade cleansing using the Clarisonic skincare brush. An ultrasonic cavitation follows to gently remove dead surface cells. Then, you'll receive a chemical peel and finish with a soothing medical-grade balm and Colorescience skin protection products.
The hand rejuvenation peels use mechanical and chemical exfoliation to help restore the youthful look of your hands.
The Glytone Enerpeel eye peels can help rejuvenate the delicate skin around your eyes. It's recommended that you return for all four peels to see the best results.
The micro peel is a three-step treatment that begins with a medical-grade cleansing using the Clarisonic skincare brush. Then, a diamond-tipped wand glides over your skin to help slough off lifeless skin cells before a chemical peel is applied. The treatment ends with a soothing medical-grade balm and Colorescience skin protection products.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 25, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Appointments required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All services must be redeemed by same customer
- New customers only
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
• Appointments required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• All services must be redeemed by same customer
• New customers only
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 26, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 25, 2014
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms