Whether you're in the market for a killer workout or a scenic tour, you're sure to make a splash with this offer from Hooked on SUP in Englewood:
• $15 ($30 value) for a two-hour paddleboard rental
Enjoy some fun in the sun with this popular sporting activity. You may even catch a glimpse of fish, dolphins, and manatees swimming below your board.
• $60 ($120 value) for a four-hour guided paddleboard tour with lunch
Embark on a journey to a hidden lagoon, only accessible by kayak or SUP. Then, you and your small group will glide across the crystal waters to a deserted beach on a private island called Don Pedro Island, where you'll have time to explore and eat lunch.
• Open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Hooked has a vast selection of SUPs for rent
• This Placida Road facility employs guides with certifications specified to SUP
• Perfect for all ages and skill levels, paddleboarding provides a great core workout
Want more? Check out Hooked on SUP on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 2, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 23, 2013
Hooked on SUP
Explore Far From Shore on a Stand Up Paddleboard
enjoy $15 savings
- from $15