You missed it This great deal for Kimberley's Organic Facials & Skin Care is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Sugar Me Spa
Facial, Massage, Spa Package, or Wax
The Beauty Centre
Body Wrap, Lash Extensions, Massage, Facial & More
Brandon Massage Oasis
Swedish or Therapeutic Massage with Foot Scrub
Hyde Park Massage and Spa
Kimberley's Organic Facials & Skin Care
Revitalize Your Visage with Deluxe Facial Services
- Save 50%
- 56 purchased
Get a healthy, youthful glow with this offer from Kimberley's Organic Facials & Skin Care in Sarasota:
• $55 for $110 to spend on facial services
Choose from services that could bathe and protect your skin in multi-vitamin serums including C, A, and E; make your skin look and feel refreshed; clarify and heal acne and congested skin; and more
• $55 ($110 value) for a consultation and 80-minute Tickle Me Pink facial
This service includes a deep pore or gentle cleanse, papaya fruit enzyme mask, ultrasonic soft peel treatment, oxygen skin revival mask, moist collagen sheet mask with cool facial globe massage, firming serum and eye treatment, an ultra hydrating moisturizer with SPF, and a peppermint aromatherapy facial, neck, shoulder, hand, and foot massage.
• $55 ($110 value) for a consultation and 80-minute anti-aging facial
This service includes an intense anti-wrinkle protector, serums with profound lifting and firming properties, as well as a treatment that could brighten skin and potentially diminish dark spots.
• $55 ($110 value) for a consultation and 80-minute collagen facial
This service soothes and calms redness and swelling, could relieve signs of premature aging, and seeks to naturally replenish collagen in the face.
• Located downtown in the Nu View Salon, this North Lime Avenue Spa employs certified estheticians who offer a wide variety of organic, hands-on skin care services
Want more? Check out Kimberley's Organic Facials & Skin Care on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2013