You missed it This great deal for Captain Whidbey Inn is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Captain Whidbey Inn
Postcard Views in the Pacific Northwest
87% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Historic Inn Room ($129) or Lagoon Room ($189), Sundays through Thursdays
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Historic Inn Room ($169) or Lagoon Room ($229), Fridays and Saturdays
• Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
• $15 Dinner Credit for Captain Whidbey Inn Fine Dining
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Set an hour north of Seattle on the Puget Sound, Whidbey Island delivers postcard-perfect scenery in the Pacific Northwest. Here, gray whales and otters swim in calm waters and beaches give way to forest canopies and snow-capped peaks. Beneath the Sound's swells, scuba divers can relish the sighting of marine life, while boaters and kayakers can catch mountain views from the surface. That's not to say that the shore is without stunning views, either: Cycling through farmlands or picnicking on the banks of a lake are both established pastimes that help give this island its well-rounded appeal.
For more than a century, the Captain Whidbey Inn has been treating guests to warm island hospitality. Situated on the shore of Penn Cove, the inn's rustic exterior is shaded by the trees of Ebey's Landing National Historic Reserve. Traditional log cabin touches can be seen throughout the property—beamed ceilings accent a cozy common room, blooming flower pots brighten a wide porch, and an outstretched deck delights along the lake. Guest rooms pair the homespun theme with luxe modern amenities including feather beds and down comforters. While Historic Rooms share a bathroom, Lagoon Rooms feature a private bath.
• Pedal along the pathways of Ebey's Landing National Historic Reserve
• Join a local excursion with Whidbey Island Dive Center
• Get an adrenaline rush on a high-speed ride with Deception Pass Tours
• Zipline through the forest with Canopy Tours Northwest
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2013