93% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
There must be a dozen different ways to observe Twelfth Night, but the only one that counts in this town is a king cake shared with family, friends, and co-workers. Kick off Carnival season on January 6 with this offer from Breaux Mart:
• $3 (regularly $6) for one traditional unfilled king cake
• Traditional King Cake is topped in green, purple, and gold -- with a plastic baby baked inside
• Beloved bakery has five locations: Metairie, Chalmette, River Ridge, Gretna, and NOLA
• Locally owned and operated market serving the area for more than 30 years
• Open seven days a week, from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Want more? Check out Breaux Mart on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 11, 2013
One Traditional Unfilled King Cake
enjoy $3 savings
- from $3