You missed it This great deal for Hola Grand Faro is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
San Gabriel Valley$75$27.99
Windbed Inflatable Lounger or Couch
San Gabriel Valley$90$39.99
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
San Gabriel Valley$49$8.99
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
San Gabriel Valley$89$29.99
Hola Grand Faro
A Four-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room; Bottle of Wine and Strawberries Upon Arrival; 50% Discount on Any Tours and Services from Cabo Adventures; 20% Discount on Spa Treatments; and Taxes and Gratuities
86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Cabo San Lucas may conjure thoughts of college spring breakers, beer funnels on the beach, and an arm of colorful wristbands, but its sister town on the tip of the Baja Peninsula—San José del Cabo—is much more subdued. While the rowdy Cabo is not far (only 20 minutes, in fact), San José del Cabo's tree-lined streets are inviting for those who don't have an affinity for all-night revelry in hotel hallways.
"It's quietly emerging as a hangout for the well-heeled, famous and discreet, who want to enjoy the Cabo sun while avoiding the Cabo Wabo way of life," says The New York Times.
Escape to a place that is all-inclusive (hey, have you ever turned down unlimited food and beverages?), but not in the center of the chaos: the Hola Grand Faro. Stay for four nights in a Deluxe Ocean View Room for two ($699), complete with a flat-screen TV and mini bar stocked with bottled water and soft drinks. And if the peace and quiet isn't alluring enough for families, the fact that kids ages 12 and under stay for free will surely tempt those looking for a trip with the out-of-school youngsters. Want more? Combine an unlimited number of vouchers for an extended stay.
The view from your private terrace or balcony is not really as much of an ocean view as it is a sea view—a Sea of Cortez view. In addition to a bottle of wine and strawberries upon arrival, a 20-percent discount on spa services (like a beachfront massage) will ensure you are completely relaxed for the entirety of your stay.
Resorts in Mexico take their pools seriously. Check out the property's five options before finding your perfect poolside retreat, whether it includes a comfy lounge chair shaded by an umbrella or a swim-up bar. And the choices don't stop at the water features—mornings bring the breakfast spread at Los Olas Beachfront Restaurant (one of the five on-site restaurants), where tasty pastries and fruit are served alongside made-to-order omelets, pancakes, and more.
The quiet town square is a welcome relief from Cabo's crowds and a delight to meander around. Just don't plan on popping into boutiques between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m., when shop owners are taking an afternoon siesta.
Those with a craving for excitement will want to take off (and take half off the price) on a tour with Cabo Adventures—such as a zip line excursion in a protected biosphere or an outback and camel safari in Rancho San Cristobal—before sampling Cabo's famous nightlife.
After all, the "new" Mexico is all about partying on your own terms.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 28, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are November 19-25, 2012
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and services are included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Blackout dates are November 19-25, 2012
• Airfare not included
• Taxes and services are included
• Nights must be used consecutively
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 28, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms