You missed it This great deal for Divi Dutch Village Aruba is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
Windbed Inflatable Lounger or Couch
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
50 x 60 Personalized Photo Blanket
Divi Dutch Village Aruba
A Four- ($450) or Six-Night ($675) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite with Daily Breakfast for Two
79% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Whether it's the lush tropical gardens or the array of sparkling shallow pools to wade in—Aruba's collection of colorful distractions offers plenty of excuses to reroute your routine toward relaxation on its wide white-sand beaches.
Lose yourself amid the stunning island shores of Druif Beach with this week's Escape to Divi Dutch Village Beach Resort, where you and a fellow explorer will enjoy a four- ($450) or six-night ($675) stay for two in a One-Bedroom Suite.
Eye-popping yellow and blue Caribbean hues permeate your room's sunny décor, and a fully equipped kitchen, air-conditioning, TV and DVD player, and daily breakfast for two will make you forget you're miles from your regular beaten path.
Disappear beneath the surface of any of the resort's three freshwater swimming pools—located steps away from your suite. Later, encounter the poolside café where you'll melt away the time with an afternoon filled with fruity cocktails and turquoise skies.
Organize a match at one of the nearby tennis courts, or arrange a trip to the full-service Indulgence by the Sea Spa. Then, saunter through the sands of Druif or Palm Beach, where cares evaporate in the salty air.
"Palm Beach is Aruba's best spot for people-watching," says Frommer's. "As you walk along the shore, you can wander through the splendid gardens of the beachfront resorts, watch the thriving bird and iguana life, and stop for a cold tropical drink at one of the many open-air bars. The eponymous trees, coconut and date palms, were planted in 1917."
Dinner calls for a spread of savory eats from one of the resort's welcoming restaurants. Navigate through plates of traditional fare or opt for more familiar American staples.
Not all who wander are lost—discover a renewed sense of self and rejuvenation with this week's Escape to the captivating Caribbean coast.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 23, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 12/20/2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Valid for travel until 12/20/2012
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Based upon double occupancy
• Airfare not included
• Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 23, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms