While your child is fully immersed in another language through songs, games, and activities, you can relax in the Language Cafe at Multilingual Chicago in Avondale and sip on organic coffee or tea, use the complimentary Wi-Fi, or chat with other parents during a 12-week winter session:
• $119 ($270 value) for 50-minute classes in Spanish, French, or Mandarin (ages 1-3)
• $119 ($270 value) for 60-minute classes in Spanish, French, Mandarin, or Korean (ages 3-5)
• $119 ($270 value) for 60-minute classes in Spanish or Mandarin (ages 6-8)
• $199 ($399 value) for 90-minute classes in Spanish or Korean (ages 3-5)
• $199 ($399 value) for 90-minute classes in Spanish or Mandarin (ages 6-8)
• $349 ($720 value) for a 3-hour immersion class in Spanish (ages 3-5)
A Second Language Brings Cognitive, Linguistic, & Social Benefits
During once-weekly classes, Multilingual Explorers (ages 1-3) will listen to songs and play games to pick up basic nouns, verbs, and counting. Multilingual Voyagers (ages 3-5) learn about colors, numbers, body parts, emotions, shapes, and more via songs and art projects, while Multilingual Adventurers (6-8) focus on phrases and full sentences -- developing grammar skills through games and age-appropriate activities.
Want more? Check out Multilingual Chicago on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2013
back by popular demand:
Immerse Your Child in Spanish, French, Mandarin, or Korean
- from $119