If you've been to the 31st Street Harbor, then you've seen the bright yellow kayaks that take over the water in the summer -- now, it's time to take part in the fun:
• $34 ($70 value) for a 2-hour Hobie Mirage Outback kayak rental
• $39 ($80 value) for a 2-hour Hobie Mirage Pro-Angler kayak rental
• $49 ($100 value) for a 2-hour Hobie Mirage Oasis/Outfitter tandem kayak rental
• $89 ($180 value) for a 2-hour Hobie Adventure Island kayak rental
• $139 ($280 value) for a 2-hour Hobie Tandem Island kayak rental
When Can I Rent?
Stop by at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m., 4 p.m., or 6 p.m. to take your kayak out on the water. After some brief safety instruction, you'll enjoy the breezy freedom that the lake provides.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 5, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 16, 2013
our good deal guarantee covers…quick & easy refunds X
quick & easy refunds
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration Date.
See more here