You missed it This great deal for Ocean Breeze Riviera Maya Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Ocean Breeze Riviera Maya Hotel
A Four-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room in June or from August to December ($667) or in July ($767); One-Way Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel; Bottle of Wine; $50 Spa Credit; and More
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
For history buffs, Ancient Mayan culture is a veritable treasure trove. Uncover the fascinating, ruins-filled world of the Riviera Maya by diving into this Escape to the Ocean Breeze Riviera Maya Hotel, set in a lush, flamingo-filled jungle next to the Caribbean Sea.
Escape with a fellow adventurer (you also have the option of bringing the kids; two children under the age of 8 stay and eat for free) for four nights ($667 in June and from August to December; $767 in July) to a comfortable, colorful deluxe room, appointed with a king-size bed, breezy balcony or terrace, and satellite TV. Escapees have the option of combining an unlimited number of vouchers to extend the trip to paradise.
A bottle of wine will be waiting to help you unwind, not to mention all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included, in addition to meals and snacks at the hotel's restaurants and bars. Also on the house? One-way ground transportation from the airport to the hotel and taxes and gratuities.
The hotel is set on a turtle and crocodile sanctuary, but when you want to trade the tree canopy for the beach, hop on a free shuttle to the sister resort next door, which boasts a sparkling pool and access to pristine stretches of white-sand shores.
Scuba and snorkeling fans will want to explore the coral along the second longest barrier reef in the world and check out one of the globe's longest underwater cave systems. Aspiring golfers can take advantage of a 25-percent discount on greens fees at the Jack Nicklaus-designed course. And those who just want to put their feet up can do so with a $50 credit for the Brio Spa.
Venture outside the resort to visit Coba, a city of ruins where you can climb Nohoch Mul, the tallest pyramid in the Yucatán. Marvel at the stunning views and wander more ruins in the ancient seaside city of Tulum, then take a dip in a cenote, a natural freshwater pool.
You might not find buried treasure, but when it comes to culture and history, you can't strike it richer than this Escape.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are November 22 - 25, 2012
- Voucher includes a bottle of wine upon arrival, a $50 spa credit, and a 25% discount on greens fees
- Two children ages 8 and under stay and eat for free
- Taxes and gratuities included
- Airfare not included
- All nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Blackout dates are November 22 - 25, 2012
• Voucher includes a bottle of wine upon arrival, a $50 spa credit, and a 25% discount on greens fees
• Two children ages 8 and under stay and eat for free
• Taxes and gratuities included
• Airfare not included
• All nights must be used consecutively
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms