Home is where the heart is -- and unfortunately, home is also where most episodes of sudden cardiac arrest occur. Protect those you love with these offers from Alabama Medical Solutions, an official training site of the American Heart Association:
• $40 (regularly $80) for the Heartsaver CPR and First Aid course
This course covers basic adult, child, and infant CPR and foreign body airway obstruction (choking) and how to use an automated external defibrillator.
• $99 (regularly $200) for the Advanced Cardiac Life Support course
Advanced course includes CPR skills and series of clinical interventions for treating cardiac arrest or stroke.
• Both courses are taught by medical professionals and include all necessary supplies
• Classes held on select Saturdays; check online for dates and times
• Located on Eagle Point Corporate Drive
Want more? Check out Alabama Medical Solutions on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 2, 2013
Alabama Medical Solutions
Learn Valuable Lifesaving Skills
popular right now
Prestige Cleaning Service
Tackle Tough Dirt with 2 Hours of House Cleaning$45
Horizons Professional Pest Control
Safeguard Your Home with a Pest Control Treatment$29
Able Body Moving and Delivery
Successfully Make the Move from Point A to Point B$60
Golden Era Motors - Birmingham
Vintage Muscle Car Driving Experience$79
Alabama Solar Film
Treat Your Wheels Right with a Car Wash, Car Carpet Shampooing, or ...$17