Here in the South, we're all about traditions -- but none are more respected and revered than the art of a comforting home-cooked meal. Have a taste of time-honored recipes with this offer from The Southern Diner, located just off I-59 at exit 141:
• $9 for $18 to spend on food and non-alcoholic drinks at lunch or dinner
• Rotating specials include chicken tetrazzini, country-fried steak, meatloaf, and more
• Pair with mac 'n' cheese, breaded okra, butter beans, squash casserole, and other favorites
• Dig in to a slice of pecan or pumpkin pie for a sweet finish
• Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday 3 to 8 p.m.; Sunday 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Want more? Check out The Southern Diner on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 9, 2013
The Southern Diner
Warm Your Heart & Tummy with Home Cooking in Trussville
- from $9