You missed it This great deal for Castle Hill Resort and Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
40, 70, or 100 Personalized Photo Cards
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
$50 to Spend at Renewlife.com
Emergency Supply Solutions
72-Hour Emergency Backpack Kit for 2 or 4 People
Castle Hill Resort and Spa
A Small Wonder in the Green Mountains
95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Escape Kit
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room or Condo Hotel Suite, Sundays through Thursdays, with a $25 Voucher Toward a Three-Course Prix Fixe Gourmet Dinner for Two from Now until June 30 ($99) or from July 1 through September 19 ($129)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room or Condo Hotel Suite, Fridays and Saturdays ($378)
• $25 Voucher Toward a 50-Minute Massage
• Access to Indoor and Outdoor Pools and Hot Tubs
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Tucked away in the lush Green Mountains of southern Vermont, the town of Ludlow—population 2,000—transforms into a colorful wonderland come springtime. Lined with sunny daffodils and regal tulips, the scenic town is bustling with visitors to its seasonal craft fairs and cheese shows, and there's nothing quite like Buttermilk Falls in bloom. Nature lovers can explore the mountain landscape by way of hiking, kayaking, swimming, and more.
Home-away-from-home accommodations at Castle Hill Resort and Spa in Ludlow are outfitted with elegant handcrafted furnishings, hardwood floors, and heirloom-quality linens. Here, castle rooms hark to times past with period décor, carved plaster ceilings, and Tiffany light fixtures. Just steps away from where you slumber, the award-winning Aveda Concept Spa in the resort's historic carriage house offers indulgent body treatments such as Swedish massage and soothing aromatherapy as well as state-of-the-art exercise equipment, an Aveda Spa Pool, a hot tub, and Pilates and yoga classes.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 19, 2013