You missed it This great deal for Hypnosis in Melbourne is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Hypnosis in Melbourne
Hypnotherapy Session for Positive Lifestyle Changes plus CD and Phone Support
If we only use 10% of our brains... what on earth is the other 90% doing?! It's time to tap into the power of your psyche, let your conscious mind take a break and discover what lies beneath. And you can with today's deal from Hypnosis in Melbourne. For $79, you'll get a one-hour hypnotherapy session including a hypnosis CD to take home and unlimited phone support (value $395). Plus, you'll receive a $25 voucher for your next visit. Whether you're looking to lose weight, quit smoking, confront fears or phobias, tackle anxiety and depression, or boost your confidence or self-esteem, hypnotherapy can help you achieve your goals. Run by a certified hypnotherapist, this is a deeply relaxing experience combining counselling, hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to address the cognitive and subconscious aspects of your mind and bring about change. Yup, we're 100% sure this is the deal for you!