This Cranston-based wellness center leverages its commitment to safety, precision, and excellence to ensure visitors are completely satisfied with their experience. Based on the results, they seem to be doing well:
• $299 ($1,000 value) for a nail fungus-removal treatment
• $199 ($450 value) for an IPL photofacial for the face or chest
• $299 ($1,350 value) for three IPL photofacials for the face or chest
• $149 ($450 value) for one spider vein-removal treatment for legs or face
• $299 ($1,350 value) for three spider vein-removal treatments for legs or face
The toenail fungus-removal treatment utilizes Cutera laser technology to penetrate the nails on your hands or feet and aims to destroy the fungus in a procedure that lasts only 20 minutes. Three treatments are recommended for best results.
The IPL photofacial uses intense pulsed light technology to help treat skin imperfections like age spots, acne, and rosacea. Treatments last roughly 30 minutes.
The spider vein-removal treatments are noninvasive laser treatments that can help diminish the appearance of unsightly veins in the legs or face, without the risk of scarring. Treatments last roughly 30 minutes, with three treatments recommended for best results.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 14, 2014
New England Laser & Wellness Center
Nail Fungus Removal, 1 or 3 IPL Photofacials, or 1 or 3 Spider Vein-Removal Treatments
- from $299