Outfitted not only with 18 high-def TV's and spacious seating, Ladder 133 Sports Bar & Grill also features weekly parties, trivia, game nights, and much more on a daily basis:
• $20 for $40 to spend on food and drink at dinner
• $10 for $20 to spend on food and drink at lunch
• $66 for $133 to spend on food and drink for group of six or more people
• Classic pub grub includes wings in 5 tiers of spiciness, 14-inch 'zas, hefty burgers, & more
• Don't miss the specialty mac 'n' cheese or the Muenster Burger with caramelized onions
History Heating Up
Originally built in 1902, Ladder 133's home base started out as the Douglas Avenue Fire Station. Still outfitted in much of the original décor and woodwork, this 4,000-square-foot locale also features a solid mahogany bar built in Chicago in 1888, which found its home in saloons all over the country before being adopted by this energetic neighborhood eatery.
Want more? Check out Ladder 133 Sports Bar & Grill on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2013
Ladder 133 Sports Bar & Grill
Sound the Alarm for Classic Pub Grub in a Former Firehouse
- from $20