Teton Whitewater has been rafting and canoeing fun-loving crews for more than 50 years -- let these expert guides chart out your next adventure:
• $28 ($60 value) for a scenic rafting trip for one
• $99 ($240 value) for a scenic river trip for four
• $480 ($960 value) for a whitewater rafting trip for 16
• Each experience lasts about four hours
• Meet in Jackson Hole, Wyoming for your journey
Supporting Community and Adventure
The staff of Teton Whitewater have a deep appreciation for the rivers they travel, as well as the wildlife they encounter -- making it no surprise that this local biz focuses on expanding its eco-friendly outreach by working with the Boy Scouts of America. Feel like a kid again as you explore the classic whitewater package. The journey lasts up to four hours, during which you'll explore the rapids along an eight-mile battle against the Snake River. Or, opt for the scenic river trip, which is a pleasant, four-hour float guided by a local expert who will narrate your 13-mile trek among the Tetons' waters.
Want more? Check out Teton Whitewater on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 3, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2013
Four-Hour Journey Among the Tetons' Waters
- from $28