Vintage Cupcake Co. was recently featured on the Food Network's Cupcake Wars, but we promise there's nothing aggressive about this shop's adorable cakes. Though we do admit it is a battle to choose just one of this treatery's 100 creations :
• $5 for $10 to spend on cupcakes
• Stick to chocolate or vanilla; or try a signature cake like Pink Lady, French Toast, or PB&J
• Located on historic 25th Street, Downtown
• This sweet shop also stocks donuts, cookies, and gluten-free goodies
• Reviewers love this small, local shop's "big taste" and "creative" atmosphere
Want more? Check out Vintage Cupcake Co. on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013
Vintage Cupcake Co.
Hand-Crafted Cupcakes on Historic 25th Street
- from $5