You missed it This great deal for Utah High Adventure is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Online Yoga Membership
Salt Lake City$45$5
MetaBody Yoga and Fitness
30 Class Pass
Salt Lake City$350$19.99
Urban Adventure Quest
Smartphone Scavenger Hunt for up to 5 People
Salt Lake City$49$39
Greg Smith Golf
Private Golf Lesson and Video Swing Analysis
Salt Lake City$100$49.99
Utah High Adventure
Hike, Swim, and Rappel Through Utah's Canyons
80% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Thad James, owner of Utah High Adventure, has spent 38 years in the world of adventure sports -- no matter what gets your adrenaline going, his team can handle it:
• $42 ($99 value) for a Canyoneering 101 class
Canyoneering is a mix of hiking, wading, swimming, rock climbing, and rappelling. This three- to four-hour group session covers safety, knot-tying, and equipment basics, and teaches you how to rappel.
• $50 ($120 value) for an Advanced Canyoneering class
Three- to four-hour group session covers proper anchoring techniques, rope placement, advanced knots, and more; designed for those looking to explore a canyon solo.
• $150 ($300 value) for a day-long canyoneering trip in Moab
Full-day guided tour includes lunch and all equipment; you'll explore one of Moab's most beautiful, technical canyons. Rappel up to three times and take a dip in a few pools, if the weather permits.
• $42 ($99 value) for a Rock Climbing 101 class
Three- to four-hour group course teaches you safety, knot-tying, and belaying basics, and is held outdoors for a truly hands-on experience.
A Passion for Adventure
This family-owned business's mission is to help people create memories that will last a lifetime, through awesome outdoor adventures. With a passionate team of skiers, canyoneers, mountaineers, kayakers, mountain bikers, and more, Utah High Adventures has in-house skills to help you undertake just about any outdoor adventure -- and since these pros pride themselves on having never had a serious accident since they opened more than 30 years ago, you know you'll be in good hands.
Want more? Check out Utah High Adventure on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2013
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer per visit
- Class reservations are required and class space subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All classes must be redeemed by same customer
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 per customer per visit
• Class reservations are required and class space subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• All classes must be redeemed by same customer
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms