96% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Held on a secluded, crowd-free, and gorgeous bay, Hawaiian Surf Adventures drops you right into the swing of surfing in an exclusive teaching-friendly environment:
• $44 ($89 value) for a two-hour surf lesson
• Small-group beginner classes conducted on a private bay on Oahu
• After a 30-minute land lesson, you'll be whisked away by boat to a remote surf break
• One hour of water time and a 20-minute boat ride
• All equipment is provided
• Lessons offered Monday through Saturday at 9 a.m., noon, and 2:30 p.m.
Want more? Check out Hawaiian Surf Adventures on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2013
back by popular demand:
Hawaiian Surf Adventure
Ditch the Crowds with a Surf Lesson on a Private Bay
enjoy $45 savings
- from $44