When a black cat crossed the paths of co-owners Jentry and Katy, they didn't stumble into bad luck, but took it as a sign to run headfirst toward their dream of opening a salon. Named after a beloved legendary music venue, The Black Cat Salon + Spa proves that stylish legacy has nine lives:
• $32 ($75 value) for a haircut, shampoo, conditioning, and style
• $65 ($140 value) for partial highlights with shampoo, conditioning, and style
• Includes a relaxing head and hand massage
• Uses eco-friendly, top-of-the-line products
• Vidal Sassoon-trained in-salon educator to keep staff current on hair trends
• Sleek Aveda salon has two locations in Honolulu and Kaimuki
Nine Lives to Live
The creative energy and unique style that define The Black Cat as a truly one-of-a-kind salon can be traced back to a feline facility of a different kind. The original Black Cat, a music venue in Austin, Texas renowned for maintaining it's indie roots in the face of development, was where a young Jentry Petzold spent his formative years making memories he carried with him to Hawaii in 2008. After toying with the dream of opening their own edgy salon, the co-founders finally knew it was meant to be when a black kitten mysteriously showed up in Jentry's yard. Four years later, The Black Cat is now one of Salon Today's 200 top salons in the nation, a hot spot for beauty, and lucky indeed.
Want more? Check out The Black Cat Salon on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 1, 2013
back by popular demand:
The Black Cat Salon + Spa
Check Out the Most Stylish Cat in Town
- from $32