There's no better way to see the island than from the open-air top level of an AlohaBus double decker. With this deal, enjoy some of Honolulu's most scenic and historical spots, with the flexibility to depart and explore whenever curiosity strikes:
• $14 ($29 value) for a one-day bus pass for one person
• $19 ($39 value) for a two-day bus pass for one person
• $35 ($78 value) for a two-day bus pass for two people
• Buses make three continuous loops from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Arrives approximately every 30 to 45 minutes
The Island is Your Oyster...
Equipped with GPS-activated narration in five different languages and unparalleled views from the top deck of the bus, AlohaBus truly makes for a one-of-a-kind sightseeing trip. Choose the Waikiki/ Honolulu loop to take in the Duke Kahanamoku Statue, Ala Moana Beach, and the Honolulu Zoo. The highlight of the Diamond Head route is a stop at the 760-foot crater itself. Visit the Arizona Memorial, US Missouri, and USS Bowfin on the Pearl Harbor Express. The ability to depart and reboard at any stop gives you the flexibility to shape your experience in a whole new way.
Want more? Check out AlohaBus on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 6, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 6, 2013
Explore the Island on a Double Decker Bus
- from $14