You missed it This great deal for Hatchet Caye is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
A Four- ($1,597) or Six-Night ($2,112) Stay for Two at a Belizean Island Resort Plus Airfare, All Daily Meals, and a Snorkeling or Sailing Trip
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Nothing draws secret agents out of hiding like matters of international intrigue. Get ready to make Hatchet Caye, a blissfully secluded Belizean resort, your sophisticated headquarters as you infiltrate the islands.
Your mission—should you chose to accept it—is perfectly suited for covert operations under the cover of palm trees: You and an accomplice will undertake a four- ($1,597) or six-night ($2,112) stay for two between May 1, 2012 and May 15, 2013. Gain access to oceanfront accommodations, complete with a private veranda. You'll give cooking the slip with breakfast, lunch, and dinner included daily with this offer.
Making your epic getaway is effortless: Your adventure includes a round-trip domestic flight from Belize International Airport to Placencia airstrip in southern Belize, ground transfer from the airstrip to boat launch, and a boat transfer to and from the island on arrival and departure dates.
During the day, look inconspicuous lounging in a hammock, or go on a little underwater reconnaissance with your choice of either a snorkel-with-sea turtles excursion or a sailing lesson. Then, feel like you've fostered a brand new identity with a luxurious in-room massage or other treatment with a 25-percent spa discount.
Investigate the shoreline—the use of Hobie Cats, kayaks, pedal boats, and snorkel gear is included. Because seeing is Belizing, immerse yourself in the tranquil water and discover unspoiled marine life around the Gladden Spit and Silk Cayes Marine Reserve close to the Meso-American Reef, the second longest in the world.
Make your mark now—this 44-percent-off Escape is an asset you don't want to compromise.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel May 2012 through May 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/1-31, 11/1-14, 12/28-1/4/2013, and 3/29-4/1/2013
- Voucher includes 25% Discount Toward Spa Services and Ground Transfer from Airstrip to Boat Launch and Round-Trip Boat Transfer from the Island on Arrival and Departure Dates
- Domestic airfare including taxes and airfare fuel surcharges are included
- Drinks, motorized tours, international flights, spa services, gift shop purchases are not included
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Valid for travel May 2012 through May 15, 2013
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Blackout dates are 10/1-31, 11/1-14, 12/28-1/4/2013, and 3/29-4/1/2013
• Voucher includes 25% Discount Toward Spa Services and Ground Transfer from Airstrip to Boat Launch and Round-Trip Boat Transfer from the Island on Arrival and Departure Dates
• Domestic airfare including taxes and airfare fuel surcharges are included
• Drinks, motorized tours, international flights, spa services, gift shop purchases are not included
• Based upon double occupancy
• Nights must be used consecutively
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms