You missed it This great deal for Arizona Party Bike is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Holiday Card Photo Session and Up to 60 Cards
Target Portrait Studios
Holiday Card Photo Session with 5x7 2-Sided Cards
Photography Session with Prints and Digital Image
NASCAR Racing Experience
NASCAR Racing Ride-Along or Driving Experience
Arizona Party Bike
Admission for 2, 4, 7, or 14 Friends for a 2-Hour BYOB Tucson Party Bike Tour
- Save 51%
- 35 purchased
Why throw away cash taking a cab when you and your crew and keep the party going as you travel around downtown? Enjoy a day of outdoor shenanigans as you ride in style to all of Tucson's hottest bars and pubs on an apparatus unlike any other -- the Arizona Party Bike:
• $29 ($60 value) for two tickets to a BYOB party bike tour
• $55 ($120 value) for four tickets to a BYOB party bike tour
• $69 ($189 value) for seven tickets to a BYOB party bike tour (Sunday to Thursday)
• $79 ($189 value) for seven tickets to a BYOB party bike tour (Friday or Saturday)
• $99 ($350 value) for 14 tickets to a BYOB party bike tour (Sunday to Thursday)
• $149 ($350 value) for 14 tickets to a BYOB party bike tour (Friday or Saturday)
Bikin', Cruisin', and Boozin'
Get your 21-and-older buds, beer, and biking shoes together -- it's time for a ride. This one-of-a-kind bike service will pick you and your crew up at 4th Avenue and whisk you away to your choice of either downtown Tucson or University Boulevard. During your two-hour, pedal-powered ride through the city, feel free to pop open those brews or get the vino a-flowin' as you venture through local favorites and dive bars alike. The tour will end in its original location after the time specified in the voucher -- leaving you with a unique and entertaining day of fun in the Tucson sun to reminisce about for years to come. Make sure to check out the FAQ's and tour booking page for more info on planning your trip.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 10, 2014