You missed it This great deal for Hilton Sonoma Wine Country is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
One-Stay for Two in a Standard King or Double Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays, Plus Two Wine Tasting Vouchers Per Guest for Local Wineries, and a $25 Lunch or Dinner Credit to Nectar Restaurant
86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Go big or go home, right? Ask the neighbors to pick up your mail and go big with this week's Escape to the 13-acre, resort-style Hilton Sonoma Wine Country in Santa Rosa.
Enjoy a one-night stay for two in a standard king or double queen room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129). High-roll with a $25 lunch or dinner credit to Nectar, the Hilton's on-site restaurant, and two wine tasting vouchers per guest valid at Kendall Jackson and Sonoma-Cutrer Vineyards.
Spread your wings at every turn on the Hilton's massive property. It starts with your oversize room, complete with an HD flat-screen TV, in-room movies, and video games. From there, you'll have a view of the junior Olympic-size heated outdoor pool and whirlpool, or the seven-mile jogging track. Yes, seven miles.
Once your metabolism has kicked in, head to Nectar, and take in gorgeous, unrestricted views of the Santa Rosa Valley as you dine on a panoply of local and international fare, like seared sea scallops, chicken-apple sausage pappardelle, or pan-seared Kobe beef meatloaf.
Of course, you'll want to get out and enjoy the wide-open space of the other Valley, too. Luckily, Sonoma is a quick jaunt from your palatial pad at the Hilton, so within minutes you can use your wine-tasting vouchers to sample world-class labels at various local wineries.
You can also opt to indulge in a massage, enjoy a round of golf among the redwoods, or just relax as you take in the expansive Valley views.
Go big and leave home behind with this week's Escape. You'll be glad you did.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 5 per purchaser, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Voucher is valid for stays between May 20 - August 30, 2012
- Guest must check in by August 30, 2012 to receive all components of the voucher
- Blackout dates are June 11-14, July 8-12, July 15, August 23
- Contact hotel for pricing and availability for Friday-Saturday night stays
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Limit 5 per purchaser, up to 5 additional as gifts
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Based upon double occupancy
• Taxes/Resort fees not included
• Offer may be combined to extend stay
• Voucher is valid for stays between May 20 - August 30, 2012
• Guest must check in by August 30, 2012 to receive all components of the voucher
• Blackout dates are June 11-14, July 8-12, July 15, August 23
• Contact hotel for pricing and availability for Friday-Saturday night stays
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms