Learning how to spin out funnies won't only help you make new friends -- but also might help you learn to take a more lighthearted and carefree approach to life. This deal from Tucson Improv Movement gives us something to smile about:
• $75 ($150 value) for six weeks of Improv 101 classes
• Learn how to actively listen, think on the spot, team build, and more
• Find your natural communication strengths and humor style
• Past classmates gained confidence and found the course "life-changing"
• Instructor Justin Lukasewicz crafts a "comfortable and welcoming" class environment
• Weekly 2.5-hour sessions are held at Lotus Massage & Wellness Center in North Tucson
Want more? Check out Tucson Improv Movement on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 7, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 26, 2014
Tucson Improv Movement
See the Brighter Side of Things with Improv Classes
- from $75