Fans of the Russian Tea Room will surely say "da" to Restaurant Europa, a colorful eatery with the same owner nestled in Pepper Pike. And all diners love the authentic, pan-European cuisine that focuses on Russian dishes:
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and non-alcoholic drinks
• Start with green mussels, blinis, or the appropriately seasonal latkes with smoked salmon
• Spoon up Cleveland's Jewish roots over a bowl of matzoh ball soup or borscht
• Feast on entrées like lamb rack, schnitzel, stuffed cabbage, and meatloaf Wellington
• The Plain-Dealer declares it "a terrific addition to our regional smorgasbord"
Want more? Check out Restaurant Europa on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 4, 2013
Hearty Eastern European Fare For a Winter's Eve
- from $15