At Jerome's Pizza in Englewood, the mission is simple: to "change the way people think about pizza." After a slice or two, you'll be part of the cause:
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and drink
• These aren't run-of-the-mill pies: try the Thai-ger with peanut sauce and hot peppers
• Also recommend is the Tuscany, made with garlic-infused olive oil, mozzarella, and more
• Delicious salads and desserts are also available
• Expert tip: Show up at lunch on Thursday for the rotating "Mystery Pizza"
Want more? Check out Jerome's Pizza on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2013
Put a Smile On Your Face with Gourmet Pizza
- from $15