We've never understood the phrase "it's just so vanilla," because vanilla sounds pretty delicious -- especially when it comes in the form of a cupcake from Vanilla Bean Bakery. And this independent, family-owned bakery on West 86th also crafts tons of different flavors:
• $18 ($36 value) for one dozen cupcakes
• Choose from classics like chocolate, vanilla, and lemon supreme
• Fun flavors include vanilla raspberry, cookies & cream, and PB cup
• Cupcakes are baked from scratch each day
• Call two days in advance to place your order
Want more? Check out Vanilla Bean Bakery on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 16, 2013
Vanilla Bean Bakery
One Dozen Cupcakes: Pick Your Favorite Flavors!
- from $18