You missed it This great deal for Yarrow Hotel & Conference Center is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
Weber / Davis Counties$75$27.99
Windbed Inflatable Lounger or Couch
Weber / Davis Counties$90$39.99
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
Weber / Davis Counties$49$8.99
50 x 60 Personalized Photo Blanket
Weber / Davis Counties$109$29.99
Yarrow Hotel & Conference Center
A One-Night Stay for Two with Breakfast, Champagne, and Chocolates
75% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Back in the days when grizzled prospectors ran the show in Park City, your best bet for a place to stay was the dingy room above the saloon. These days the snowy Utah town is better known for skiing gold than the kind you pan for, and even non-athletes will score a ten with an Escape to the Yarrow Hotel & Conference Center.
Just 30 minutes from Salt Lake City, the Yarrow is nestled in the Wasatch Range—high above the congested roads and city air.
Your one-night stay for two in a deluxe room ($79) is the perfect way to cap a day on the mountains or in the shops, both of which are world-class in Park City. You'll find champagne and chocolates in your room, and breakfast the next morning is included, so you'll be well-fueled for another day of pursuing adventure or relaxation.
Park City is worthy of a four-season gold medal: Spring skiing ends on April 15, when the slopes of Deer Valley Resort, Park City Mountain Resort, and Canyons Resort are converted to miles of biking and hiking trails.
Ride through the aspen trees on horseback, tee off on a number of golf courses, hit nearby lakes and reservoirs for water sports, or try your hand at summertime bobsledding.
Drop a gold nugget or two at the boutiques on Main Street, or find golden deals at the Tanger Outlets. The dining and nightlife are worth their weight in gold all year round: High West Distillery & Saloon—the world's only ski-in distillery—serves Western comfort food in a lively atmosphere, while Wasatch Brew Pub dishes out classic bar fare alongside house-brewed beers that taste like gold in a glass.
A stay at the Yarrow will definitely pan out with gold-medal memories and, if you're lucky, maybe you'll catch a glimpse of an old-time prospector (or a prospective world-class athlete).
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 23, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2012
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- No blackout dates
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and combined to lengthen the stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
• No blackout dates
• Multiple vouchers can be purchased and combined to lengthen the stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 23, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms