You missed it This great deal for Sugar and Plumm is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Prix-Fixe Dinner for 2 with Bottle of Wine
NYC - Upper West Side$213$99
Steakhouse and Sushi Dinner
NYC - Upper West Side$100$69
$70 to Spend on Asian Fare
NYC - Upper West Side$70$35
$70 to Spend on Upscale Rooftop Dining
NYC - Upper West Side$70$39
back by popular demand:
Sugar and Plumm
Savory Dinner or Artisanal Dessert with Wine
- Save 52%
- 102 purchased
87% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
With its much-praised bakery, this celebrated sweets shop and bistro might tempt you to put dessert first. But chef Ben Dodaro's carefully designed comfort food menu will make you glad you took time to appreciate the savory side:
• $79 ($165 value) for a prix fixe meal for two with a bottle of wine
• $24 ($46 value) for dessert and wine for two people, served Sunday to Thursday
• $34 ($46 value) for dessert and wine for two people, served any day of the week
• $48 ($92 value) for dessert and wine for four people, served Sunday to Thursday
• $58 ($92 value) for dessert and wine for four people, served any day of the week
The prix fixe dinner for two lets you each order an appetizer, an entrée, and a dessert from the menu. Begin with apple-glazed pork belly made with Berkshire pork and house-pickled vegetables. Then, try a main like the organic salmon and finish things off with scratch-made cajeta caramel crêpes.
Dessert and wine for two includes one glass of wine each, plus a shared sundae and either four pieces of artisan chocolate or three macaroons.
Dessert and wine for four features one bottle of wine, two shared sundaes, and either eight pieces of artisan chocolate or six macaroons.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 21, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2014