With its much-praised bakery, this celebrated sweets shop and bistro might tempt you to put dessert first. But chef Ben Dodaro's carefully designed comfort food menu will make you glad you took time to appreciate the savory side:
• $79 ($165 value) for a prix fixe meal for two with a bottle of wine
• $24 ($46 value) for dessert and wine for two people, served Sunday to Thursday
• $34 ($46 value) for dessert and wine for two people, served any day of the week
• $48 ($92 value) for dessert and wine for four people, served Sunday to Thursday
• $58 ($92 value) for dessert and wine for four people, served any day of the week
The prix fixe dinner for two lets you each order an appetizer, an entrée, and a dessert from the menu. Begin with apple-glazed pork belly made with Berkshire pork and house-pickled vegetables. Then, try a main like the organic salmon and finish things off with scratch-made cajeta caramel crêpes.
Dessert and wine for two includes one glass of wine each, plus a shared sundae and either four pieces of artisan chocolate or three macaroons.
Dessert and wine for four features one bottle of wine, two shared sundaes, and either eight pieces of artisan chocolate or six macaroons.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2019
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2014
map & location
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Sugar and Plumm
Savory Dinner or Artisanal Dessert with Wine
popular right now
Tri-State NY Spartan Sprint: Entry Package$69
New York Real Estate Institute
75-Hour Real Estate Licensing Course with Lifetime Job-Placement As...$99
Nonsurgical Eye-Lifting Treatment$375
Maids of NYC
1.5 or 3 Hours of Basic or Deep House Cleaning$27
"Naked Boys Singing"
"Naked Boys Singing": Ticket$36