You missed it This great deal for Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
VIP Central Park Tours
Central Park Pedicab Tour
NYC - Upper West Side$207$79
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
NYC - Upper West Side$89$29.99
Will, Living Will, and Power of Attorney Package
NYC - Upper West Side$99$29.99
Circle Vine Monogram Initial and Family Name Sign
NYC - Upper West Side$69$35
Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun
All-Inclusive Fun in the Cancun Sun
76% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Lagoon View Room from Now to December 20, 2013 ($636) or January 3 to March 31, 2014 ($698)
• Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Lagoon View Room from Now to December 20, 2013 ($795) or January 3 to March 31, 2014 ($873)
• Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Lagoon View Room from Now to December 20, 2013 ($954) or January 3 to March 31, 2014 ($1,047)
• All Inclusive of Three Meals per Day, Pool and Beach Snacks, Premium Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m., Unlimited In-Room Minibar Access, and Taxes
• Bottle of Sparkling Wine Upon Arrival
• 20% Discount on Spa Services
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Cancun's reputation as a sandy paradise by day and a thumping party by night is well deserved. Located on the northeast coast of the Yucatán Peninsula—just north of the Riviera Maya—this resort city borders the Caribbean Sea and delights in all the aquatic activities its warm waters have to offer. A rainbow of bikinis spreads over its beaches while the tropical sun shines. After dark, revelers flood the bars and clubs in search of the hottest dance floors. But no matter what hours you keep, Cancun buzzes with plenty of action to keep you entertained.
The Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun is an all-inclusive boutique resort just 15 minutes from the airport. Here, Deluxe Lagoon View Rooms each feature one king or two double beds, plush linens, cable and satellite TV, and a fully-stocked mini bar. In the morning, you'll wake up to spectacular views of the water just outside your room.
Three meals per day, snacks at the pool and beach, and premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. ensure that you'll never go hungry—or thirsty, for that matter. You'll have a variety of Italian, Japanese, and Mexican cuisine from which to choose. But there's much more to keep you occupied at Bel Air. Visit the Collection Spa, where aches and pains prove no match for an array of body and skin services. Indulge in a bamboo facial or shiatsu massage, or begin your day with a meditation, yoga, or Pilates class by the pool. Ready for more? Join one of the guided tours and soak up the sun at the Maya ruins at Chichen Itza.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014