You missed it This great deal for Bristol Studios is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Two Hours of Studio Time, Voice Lessons, or a Ten-Week Hands-On Recording Engineer Course
91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
To compete in the music industry, you'll need access to the latest recording equipment, amazing vocal coaches, and a solid understanding of how the studio works -- and Bristol Studios can help with all of the above:
• $99 ($210 value) for two hours of studio time
• $89 ($180 value) for three introductory voice lessons
• $999 ($2,195 value) for a ten-week recording engineer course
Studio time with a team of talented professionals means that your finished product is in good hands. This crew has more than 15 years of experience as well as access to all of the studio's advanced equipment, and they can call some major record labels and musicians past clients.
Voice lessons here aren't your classical music coaching sessions -- at this studio, the coaches focus on teaching contemporary styles. Whether you'd like to sing pop, rock, R&B, gospel, blues, or alternative music, this studio's unique approach can really help hone your skills toward a specific genre.
The recording engineer course provides hands-on training in basic recording technology and equipment, from microphones and mixing consoles to compressors and equalizers. After an introduction to recording theory, you'll learn to operate workstations and do different mixing techniques. This is great for aspiring producers and musicians looking for a better understanding of the production process.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 9, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, 1 additional as a gift
- Appointments required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All services must be redeemed by same customer
- Option A: Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Option B: May be used over multiple visits
- Option C: All services must be redeemed within 10 weeks of initial visit
- New customers only
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 per customer, 1 additional as a gift
• Appointments required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• All services must be redeemed by same customer
• Option A: Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Option B: May be used over multiple visits
• Option C: All services must be redeemed within 10 weeks of initial visit
• New customers only
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 26, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 9, 2014
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms