You missed it This great deal for Inn at 202 Dover is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
Spa Castle - New York
All-Day General Spa Admission + 4-Season Grand ...
Windbed Inflatable Lounger or Couch
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
Inn at 202 Dover
A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Guest Room ($356), Suite with Champagne ($451), or Suite with Champagne and Dinner Discount ($498)
97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Prince William and Kate aren't the only ones overdue for some private time. Enjoy your own royal rendezvous on this week's Escape to the Inn at 202 Dover on Maryland's Eastern Shore.
Your Highness is looking for the whole package, so take your pick of these eligible options: a two-night stay for two in the Victorian Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($356); a two-night stay for two in a suite, Sundays through Thursdays, with champagne ($451); or a two-night stay for two in a suite, Fridays and Saturdays, with champagne and a 20-percent discount on dinner ($498).
Found on the quaint streets of Easton, Maryland—the jewel of the Chesapeake Bay—this acclaimed 1874 mansion combines the Victorian era's elegance with the Eastern Shore's warm hospitality. With its rich rosewood furnishings and glass-enclosed conservatory, it's no wonder the inn is one of just eleven Select Registry properties in the state, and has been called the "Buckingham Palace" of inns. It cemented its elite status when named one of "America's Best Bed and Breakfasts" by Food & Wine and Travel + Leisure.
Settle into the Victorian Guest Room or a spacious suite with an adorable sitting room (we love the gorgeous bamboo canopy bed and fireplace in the Asian Suite). And you'll swear you're in an episode of Downton Abbey when you nibble on homemade cookies, indulge in chocolate before bedtime, and opt to purchase an in-room massage.
The inn is just steps way from the sights and sounds of Easton, where charm and serenity reign supreme at various Civil War sites, the art deco Avalon Theatre, or the rambling trails of Pickering Creek.
Weekend guests should make sure to return in time to savor dinner with an included 20-percent discount at the award-winning Peacock Restaurant & Lounge. Sample the regal bounty of the sea and farm-fresh produce at the place Destinations Travel magazine selected as the 11th most romantic restaurant in America.
Yet all of this is just a prelude to snuggling up in your sumptuous bed, wrapped in fresh linens and the calm of the Bay-area community at Talbot County's only AAA Four Diamond property. An intimate kingdom for two—crowns optional.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012
the fine print
- Limit three per person, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing or group reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on holidays
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit three per person, up to two additional as gifts
• Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on existing or group reservations
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on holidays
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms