You missed it This great deal for Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
Howard County, MD$75$27.99
Spa Castle - New York
All-Day General Spa Admission + 4-Season Grand ...
Howard County, MD$40$25
Windbed Inflatable Lounger or Couch
Howard County, MD$90$39.99
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
Howard County, MD$49$8.99
Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa
A One- ($89 to $177) or Two-Night ($150 to $353) Stay for Two in a Limited-View Room and a $25 Dining Credit
86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Whenever a vacation is near we hear a symphony. Or, in this case, summer tunes. The source? The "I Love Beach Music" concert series at the Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa, the sprawling bayside property overlooking the iconic waterway and Maryland's Calvert Cliffs.
Escape to a Limited-View Room for a one-night stay, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($177), or a two-night stay, Sundays through Thursdays ($150) or Fridays and Saturdays ($353). Wednesday nights in June, July, or August are the jam—free performances start at 7 p.m. in the on-site bandshell, and feature music by the likes of The Embers, Coolin' Out, The Entertainers, and other bands known for getting the audience grooving.
During the day, do some sport fishing on the resort's property, take a tour of Calvert County's historic lighthouses, or hunt for shark-tooth fossils at Calvert Cliffs State Park. After an afternoon of exploration, indulge in a hot stone massage or an aromatherapy facial at the Chesapeake Salon & Spa before getting ready for dinner.
Later, use your $25 dining credit at the Rod 'N' Reel for a taste of the Chesapeake Bay that's deftly delivered through the eatery's signature jumbo lump crab balls, Middleneck clams, Blue Point oysters, baked Maryland crab imperial, and locally caught rockfish served just about any way you like.
Perfect at any tempo, this week's Escape is worthy of a full album, but available for just a song.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 7, 2013
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on Saturdays or holidays
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on Saturdays or holidays
• Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
• Nights must be used consecutively
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 7, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms