You missed it This great deal for Balance Wellness & Fitness Center, LLC is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Balance Wellness & Fitness Center, LLC
Personal Training, Massage, Fitness Classes, and Much More: Take Your Pick of Wellness Services
People find wellness in tons of different ways -- hitting the gym, lying down for a massage, training for a big race. Whatever road takes you there, let Balance help steer you in the right direction:
• $300 ($600 value) for 12 personal training sessions (twice weekly for 6 weeks)
• $49 ($100 value) for 12 Functional Fitness group classes (twice weekly for 6 weeks)
• $50 ($120 value) for your choice of 2 services (see below)
• $50 ($120 value) for a 90-minute deep-tissue massage
• $50 ($120 value) for a 90-minute Thai massage
• $120 ($240 value) for 12 weeks of Prepare to Walk or Run 5K (twice weekly)
• $120 ($240 value) for 12 weeks of Prepare to Walk or Run a fall half marathon or 10K (twice weekly)
Personal training is a great way to learn exercise basics, from how to use gym equipment -- like bands, exercise balls, and weights -- to proper stretching techniques.
Function Fitness calls on bands, balls, balance work, yoga, and more to help build strength. Many of the exercises you'll do mimic movements you make every day.
With your choice of two services, you can pick from the following combos: a 30-minute massage for your neck, shoulders, and upper back with a spa pedicure; a 30-minute Yogalates session followed by a hand and foot scrub; a 90-minute massage and back scrub; or a 30-minute yoga, Pilates, and sports stretch with a 30-minute sports massage.
The deep-tissue massage uses firm, targeted pressure to help ease pain and tightness.
Thai massage incorporates medium pressure and stretching techniques to help relieve tension.
The 5K classes are non-competitive and geared toward people preparing to walk or run a 5K race. You'll train outside twice every week, so be sure to pack water and sunscreen for each class.
The fall half marathon and 10K classes provide the motivation and cross-training expertise you need to prepare for a longer race.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 29, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 5, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Appointments required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Options A-E: All classes must be redeemed by same customer within 6-weeks of first visit
- Options F&G: Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift
• Appointments required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Options A-E: All classes must be redeemed by same customer within 6-weeks of first visit
• Options F&G: Entire value must be used in a single visit
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 29, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 5, 2014
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms