People find wellness in tons of different ways -- hitting the gym, lying down for a massage, training for a big race. Whatever road takes you there, let Balance help steer you in the right direction:
• $300 ($600 value) for 12 personal training sessions (twice weekly for 6 weeks)
• $49 ($100 value) for 12 Functional Fitness group classes (twice weekly for 6 weeks)
• $50 ($120 value) for your choice of 2 services (see below)
• $50 ($120 value) for a 90-minute deep-tissue massage
• $50 ($120 value) for a 90-minute Thai massage
• $120 ($240 value) for 12 weeks of Prepare to Walk or Run 5K (twice weekly)
• $120 ($240 value) for 12 weeks of Prepare to Walk or Run a fall half marathon or 10K (twice weekly)
Personal training is a great way to learn exercise basics, from how to use gym equipment -- like bands, exercise balls, and weights -- to proper stretching techniques.
Function Fitness calls on bands, balls, balance work, yoga, and more to help build strength. Many of the exercises you'll do mimic movements you make every day.
With your choice of two services, you can pick from the following combos: a 30-minute massage for your neck, shoulders, and upper back with a spa pedicure; a 30-minute Yogalates session followed by a hand and foot scrub; a 90-minute massage and back scrub; or a 30-minute yoga, Pilates, and sports stretch with a 30-minute sports massage.
The deep-tissue massage uses firm, targeted pressure to help ease pain and tightness.
Thai massage incorporates medium pressure and stretching techniques to help relieve tension.
The 5K classes are non-competitive and geared toward people preparing to walk or run a 5K race. You'll train outside twice every week, so be sure to pack water and sunscreen for each class.
The fall half marathon and 10K classes provide the motivation and cross-training expertise you need to prepare for a longer race.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 4, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 5, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Balance Wellness & Fitness Center, LLC
Personal Training, Massage, Fitness Classes, and Much More: Take Your Pick of Wellness Services
- from $300