more ways to save
LivingSocial offers the best in local content -- with great deals to restaurants, travel, entertainment, and more -- and now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points for purchases on our site. You'll enjoy more than 600 rewards from Tesco!
*See tesco.com/clubcard for more information. The Clubcard scheme is administered by Tesco Stores, which is responsible for fulfilling points.
Terms & Conditions
Tesco LivingSocial Clubcard T&Cs
- Clubcard Registration By registering your Tesco Clubcard, you can collect Double Points when you make purchases on LivingSocial.co.uk in the UK between 21st and 27th September 2015. Customers should enter their Clubcard details on LivingSocial.co.uk. This is a one-time registration and will be stored for future purchases. LivingSocial cannot be held responsible for incorrect details of Clubcard numbers being added to the site. If you require any changes to your Clubcard number that is registered on LivingSocial’s site, please call LivingSocial Customer Service at 0800 591 688. Customers must submit their Clubcard number prior to purchase. Orders placed before Clubcard registration with LivingSocial.co.uk are not eligible to be awarded Points for the purchase.
- Clubcard Points Unless otherwise stated in the deal fine print, 2 Points will be awarded for each £1 spent on LivingSocial.co.uk on eligible purchases.
- Point Fulfillment Your Points should show up in your Clubcard account within 6 weeks following the eligible purchase, unless there is an issue with your Clubcard or eligible purchases. The Clubcard scheme is administered by Tesco Stores Limited. Tesco is responsible for fulfilling Points. Clubcards and Points are governed in all respects by Tesco’s Terms and Conditions (http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard/terms.asp).
- Refunds or Cancellations
LivingSocial is entitled to remove Points at any time if eligible purchases are refunded or returned for any reason.
- Points Awarded in Error
Points awarded at the time of purchase may be removed or cancelled if LivingSocial determines that the Points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error.
- Fraudulent Use of Clubcard Details LivingSocial will monitor the use of the Clubcard on its site. If Clubcard details are being used by individuals not associated with the principal account holder, we will deduct Points from your account. Furthermore, if LivingSocial determines that an individual is abusing or attempting to abuse the Points scheme, these terms and conditions or the Tesco terms and conditions, LivingSocial may deduct the Points from the applicable purchases, deregister the Clubcard from the LivingSocial site and/or report such action to Tesco for investigation
- Sharing of Information By registering your Tesco Clubcard with LivingSocial, you give your express, unambiguous consent to the sharing of your Personal Information (including but not limited to your name, Clubcard number and transaction history on Livingsocial) by us and LivingSocial affiliated and group companies to Tesco Stores Limited a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at Tesco House, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN8 9SL and its group companies (together “Tesco”). Any Personal information which is transferred in this way may be used by Tesco for purposes of issuing, managing, redeeming and fulfilling your Tesco Points and for marketing purposes in line with your previous consents.
- Customer Service If you believe you have not been awarded Points, or the correct amount of Points, from an eligible purchase, please contact Tesco at 0800 591 688.